The Health Studies department consists of 11 professors teaching a range from introduction to health studies, policy, disease patterns, social determinants of health, surveying methods, and health humanities! The professors in the health studies department truly reflect the interdisciplinary approach to health.
Some new courses for the 2014-2015 year are:
– HLTB50: Introduction to Health Humanities
– HLTC50: The Human-Animal Interface
– HLTC18: Determinants of Health, & Health Disparities
– HLTD06: Special Topics in Migration and Public Health
– HLTD50: Special Topics in Human Health Humanities
For more information about the health studies professors, please visit: http://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/anthropology/health-studies-faculty